GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Class Room Manners :
- Students should be polite, dignified, neat and obedient.
- Students are expected to be seated in the Lecture hall.
- Five minutes before the commencement of the class.
- Students should stand up as a mark of respect when a faculty enters or leaves the classroom.
- Students should maintain discipline & silence inside the lecture hall / drawing hall / labs / workshops.
- Student's movement outside the classroom in between the lecture class is strictly prohibited.
- Students should bring their own calculators, drawing instruments, charts, data book etc., whenever needed.
- Students are expected to take care of their belongings.
- Students are instructed not to bring any valuable items to the college.
- Using MOBILE / WALKMAN / CAMERA inside the college campus is strictly prohibited.
- Avoid chewing bubble gum, chocolate inside the class room during lecture hour.
- Students should wear their own lab coats and bring observation notebooks to the laboratory classes regularly.
- Record of Experiments done in a particular class should be submitted in the next lab class.
- Students who do not submit the record note in time will not be allowed to do the next experiments and will not be given attendance for that laboratory class.
- Students will not be allowed to leave the laboratory until they complete the experiment.